Santos, an acronym for South Australia Northern Territory Oil Search, is an Australian-based oil and gas exploration and production company with high quality assets and projects throughout Australia and the Asia–Pacific Region. Santos is committed to provide a work environment where people enjoy what they do and are motivated to achieve, while supporting the diverse needs of the individual. In Santos, people s skills and ideas are the fundamental to the company s ability to prosper and grow. Within the growing Indonesian business, currently we’re seeking positions:
Community Development Coordinator
To coordinate, facilitate, develop and monitor community development programs for communities at district and village levels in order to maintain good and sound relationship between Santos and targeted communities to develop trust and good corporate image in Indonesia
Only the very best will be considered for the position, applicants must possess the following requirements:
- Bachelor s Degree majoring in Community Development, Conflict Resolution from a reputable University. Master s Degree is an advantage
- 5+ years experience as a Community Liaison and or Community Development
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to clearly identify problems and manage critical issues through good communication and liaison with all related parties
- Ability to work in tight time constraints and in a multidiscipline team environment
Duties among others are:
- Identify community needs
- Develop community- based programs that address livelihood needs
- Develop community-based programs in accordance with the of community development principles, and BPMIGAS relevant regulations as well as Santos community development objectives and approved budget
- Monitor the program implementation
- Provide advice and input to communities with regards to any issues and concerns that arise in the program implementation
- Support Community Relations Coordinator by sharing information and provide views, advice and alternative problem solving for anticipating any possible local conflicts within the communities in the field that can affect Community Development program and Corporate image
- Encourage relevant stakeholders (District Offices and Partners) to conduct proper and written program evaluation in order to see and learn the impact of the program on the communities for Santos CD program improvement in the future
General Requirements: Strong communication and interpersonal skill, Self motivated, high initiative and adaptability, ability to work in a multidiscipline team environment, high integrity.
Santos provides a structured framework for managing a culture of sustainable performance and accountability, market competitive remuneration strategy and employee benefits, also offers excellent professional development opportunities.
If you are interested in the above role, please submit your application to: HRD.Jakarta@santos.com (please mention the position on the email subject).
All applicants will go through interviews and be selected based on assessment of their skills, knowledge, experience and relevant qualifications in accordance with the requirement in the position description.
Start Date: October 2011