Eni is major integrated international oil and Gas Company based in Italy, with interests in 85 different countries, and employs approximately 79,000 people worldwide. Eni has Exploration & Production activities in Italy and other areas worldwide such as West & North Africa, US, South America, North Sea, Kazakhstan and Asia. In Indonesia, Eni participates in thirteen PSCs, including nine in Deep Water areas, with an active exploration and development program.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, Eni Muara Bakau BV is looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following positions:
Commercial Upstream Coordinator – COM 04
- Liaising with Development Project, Legal, and Finance, to develop, negotiate and execute Principal of agreement (POA), such as Facilities Sharing agreement (FSA), and other related agreements.
- Coordinating the negotiation process with counter parties such as Government authorities or other oil and gas companies
- Responsible for providing accurate reports and position assessments to allow commercial decision during the negotiation with counter parties
- Acting as a good ambassador to represent the company in front of co-ventures, Government officials, and other related parties
- The candidate must have a degree in Engineering, Economics or Geotechnical from reputable University with a minimum 8 years of experience in commercial and legal matters in oil & gas industry.
- Preferably have experiences in farm in/farm out process
- Preferably have experiences in developing Gas Sales Agreement (GSA) and/or Facilities Sharing Agreement (FSA)
Interested applicants please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please mention the position applied & position code on the email subject)
Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 23 May 2014. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.