Globally recognized Oil and Gas Service Company has a key hire in their Well Services Department. Due to on-going projects and repeat consultancy business this client is currently seeking a Coiled Tubing Engineer to join their team. Integral to the business potential candidate will have the opportunity to join a multi-national organization and the ability to relocate overseas in the future.
- Providing Coiled Tubing job design, well support, and post job analysis to clients.
- Developing and maintaining personal relationships in specific geographic areas
- Provide risk and failure mode analysis for engineering and operations
- Prepare cost estimates and written job procedures for clients.
- Track pipe fatigue
- Bachelors of Engineering or relevant field experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Coiled Tubing operations.
- Knowledge of downhole tool selection and applications.
- Field experience preferred including coiled tubing, nitrogen pumping, and fluid pumping.
- Oilfield experience in areas such as cementing, fracturing, gravel packing and acidizing, etc. will be considered where Coiled Tubing experience is minimal.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications.
- Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills
EarthStream is a specialist global recruiting business dedicated to the energy, resources & environment sectors that is uniquely positioned to understand the interplay and increasing convergence between these sectors. We specialize exclusively in the energy, resources and environment sectors with our capability in providing staff across a range of technical, engineering, scientific and commercial disciplines. The recruiters in each of our industry specific divisions understand the unique skills and requirements of each vertical sector and where to find the best people in that field. With operations in five continents we have the coverage and experience to service our clients and candidates anywhere in the world. Please quote reference RT52343 when applying for this position.
Apply directly for this role by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, contact our office by telephone on +6564997106.
Please be advised that only successful applicants will be contacted for this position. For other current vacancies please refer to our website www.earthstreamglobal.com