MZ Nickel International; Chief Operation Officer and Vice General Manager of Exploration Technology
MZ Nickel International is an integrated nickel resources company, engaging in nickel mining, ore trading, smelting and sales of nickel pig iron business. We currently are developing mines nickel mines in Sulawesi and Papua, Indonesia with total mining area over 17,500 Ha, operating smelting facility of 50,000 tpa nickel pig iron production capacity in China, and in process of acquiring a few new mines and building up a integrated smelting operation of over 100,000 tpa nickel pig iron production capacity in Indonesia. To support our continued expansion in Indonesia, we are looking for management executives for the below vacancies:
Chief Operation Officer (High Level)
Reporting to the CEO and Board of MZ Nickel International, the COO will lead all internal operations and will have the following responsibilities:
1) Serve as the internal leader of the Company
- Responsible for executing the annual operations plan and budget
- Provide for all staff a strong day-to-day leadership presence; manage cross border operations
2) Lead and manage General Manager of each respective mine, who have the following responsibilities:
- Manage and monitor respective nickel mines operation and development progress according to annual plan and budget;
- Increase mineral resources base through effective exploration
- Maintain good relationship with various local partners and community
3) Lead and coordinate product sales overseas
4) Monitor and coordinate the management of the construction of mine-mouth nickel smelting plant in Indonesia if needed
5) Lead and coordinate future mining related investment;
We are seeking a candidate that has proven experience in scaling a multi-site/national organization and demonstrated ability to lead a driven and diverse team. Additional requirement are:
(1) Leadership and Organization:
- Demonstrated exceptional capacity for managing and leading people;
- A team builder who has experience in expanding organizations and enforce accountability.
(2) Industry Experience:
- Over 8 years experiences in management position in metals and mining related industry;
- The candidate should have participated and led multiple successful mine exploration/development project, or have participated and led in mineral smelting plants construction and operation
(3) Results Driven:
- Proven track record of exceeding goals and a bottom-line orientation
- Good problem solving, project management skills
(4) Fluent communication in both Indonesian & English
(5) Solid education background with undergraduate degree, MBA or similar advanced degree preferred
The Company would provide market competitive compensation package with annual base salary in the range of US $100,000 to US$ 150,000 plus competitive incentive package.
Vice General Manager of Exploration Technology Dept.
Report to: Vice President of PT.Nickel International
- Take responsible for mining and geology projects in the design of mining and mining and exploration technology management.
- Make the correct analysis of mining and Mine Operation Cost Control Management;
- Take charge of Mine Planning, Engineering and Technical Management
- Set Up and Develop Operation Standard and do the Assessment for Procedure Heavy Equipment Operation Planning and Utilities.
- Prepare the mining plans, and supervise the implementation of the scheme;
- Guide the Negotiation and Presentation to Mine Contractors and Consulting, relevant to Project Management Controlling and Evaluation, Operation Production and Performance Review and Evaluation.
- Deal with mining and exploration of technical problems.
- Mining engineering, geology-related undergraduate degree or above, with senior professional titles is preferred, min GPA 3.0.
- Above10 years of experience in the mining or geology, can work independently.
- Be proficient in the theory and technology of mining, mineral extraction theory and technology, dolomites melting workers engaged in priority.
- Familiar with state laws and regulations related to mining and relevant policies and relevant industry standards;
- Good command of English.
Notes: Fresh Graduate are welcomed
Attractive package will be offered to suitable candidate. If interested, please send your full resume with expected salary, Pay attention to: Nickelhr@gcl-power.com