Kotra Pharma (M) Sdn. Bhd. (KPM) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kotra Industries Berhad, a company listed on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange. KPM is one of Malaysia’s leading pharmaceutical manufacturers.
As a result of the company’s expansion plans, we are looking for qualified candidates with excellent organization skill, resourceful, independent and good command of English to join us in the following position:-
ASSISTANT QC MANAGER (Melaka)
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy, Microbiology or other Science related discipline
- At least 4-6 years related hands on experience in quality control lab (preferably in pharmaceutical / Sterile Manufacturing in a GMP/GLP regulated environment).
- Familiars with cGMP , ISO , HACCP requirements
- Good knowledge of Analytical Method Development and Analytical Method Validation is an added advantage
- Experience in set-up and qualification of laboratory instrumentation will be an advantage
- Good command of spoken & written language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
Interested applicants are invited to apply online or write in your full personal and detail work experience, present & expected salaries, contact number together with a recent passport size photograph (non-returnable) to:
Kotra Pharma (M) Sdn. Bhd
No 1, Jalan TTC 12, Cheng Industrial Estate,
75250 Melaka, Malaysia.