Pathway to the World of Challenges
INPEX, Japan’s major oil and gas exploration and production (E&P) company, has more than 75 projects across more than 25 countries around the globe since its presence in Indonesia in 1966, INPEX has given full commitment to long-term Contribution to Indonesia’s oil and gas industry. Currently, INPEX is running 12 projects and the operator for Masela and Babar Selaru blocks.
Job Code: T20122000062
Education Level: S1 / Bachelor Degree
Department: Asset Support
Type: Current Period
Seeking a potential exploration geologist with 2-7 years of experience interested in oil & gas exploration in Indonesia, must have experiences of handling seismic and well data.
- Conduct regional geological evaluation study such as prospect evaluation, petroleum system analysis, etc. with interpretation of well and seismic data for the exploration of Babar Selaru PSC;
- Conduct 2D and 3D seismic interpretation and well data analysis.
- Coordinate technical workshop and TCM of Babar Selaru PSC.
- Administrate geoscience database for the exploration of Babar Selaru PSC;
Qualification & Work Experience Requirements:
- A minimum of Bachelor degree in Earth Sciences, or studies related to Oil and Gas Industry;
- 2+ years experiences in the Oil and Gas industry- in the areas of exploration;
- Fluency in English both spoken and written;
- Computer Literacy and report writing skills in English. Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office and related software;
- Able to work well in a multicultural team and be highly motivated, disciplined, dynamic with good personality.
- Earth Sciences
To achieve our goal, we require ambitious, skilled and experienced workforce: