The Netherlands Education Support Office (NESO) Indonesia is a non-profit organization funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Sciences. Neso is the representative office of Nuffic, the Netherlands Organization for International Cooperation in Higher Education. Neso is the official representative in Indonesia for all matters concerning Dutch higher education and promotes and provides information on more than 1400 study programs taught in English in the Netherlands.
Neso Indonesia is offering a position for a highly motivated Alumni Officer to manage the Dutch alumni activities in Indonesia.
The main task of the Alumni Officer is to initiate, facilitate, strengthen and maintain relationships among the alumni; between the alumni and their former Dutch alma mater; between alumni and the business community and between other relevant stakeholders in Indonesia and the Netherlands such as the Holland Alumni Network of Nuffic. The Alumni Officer will report to the head of the Education Promotion Section of Neso Indonesia.
The Alumni Officer will be responsible for developing and implementing alumni policies for the alumni community in Indonesia in collaboration with Neso colleagues of the education promotion and scholarship section.
Position: Alumni Officer, based in Jakarta
- Dutch University degree, preferably in Marketing or Communication
- Min. 2-3 years experience in promotion or marketing activities
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage the day-to-day activities
- Ability to prioritize and work with deadlines
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, knowledge of Dutch will be an advantage
- Willing to work and travel outside regular office hours
- Thorough knowledge of MS office applications, familiar with web management software
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Develop and implement an overall policy plan for alumni activities in Indonesia
- Website maintenance and updating
- Up-dating and managing the alumni database
- Organize alumni events such as gatherings, job fairs, workshops, seminars, etc.
- Increase the number of registered alumni in Indonesia
- Set up a pre-registration tool for Indonesians currently studying in the Netherlands
- Proactively contribute through the alumni policies to the general objectives of Neso Indonesia with regards to the promotion of Dutch Higher Education
- Develop a job placement facility for alumni in cooperation with the business community
Please send your CV and motivation letter not later than 25 March 2009 to:
Ms.Paulina Nainggolan at email@example.com.