We are RPE GROUP also known as RPE-Engineering, Engineering & Contractor Companies for oil and gas industry immediately looking for several positions:
1. Project Manager
• Minimum of 5 years experience on high-rise projects, this in the function of; site manager, engineering manager, construction manager or project manager from consultant of construction management;
• Good understanding have; cost control, quality systems, contract administration and safety;
• IT knowledge of; MS Office, Power Point, AutoCAD, MS Project and Primavera as a minimum;
• Have a PMP (Professional Project Management) certificate would be an advantage.
2. Project Engineer
• Minimum 4 years experience in oil & gas in related duties;
• Better than average numeric ability;
• Experience to handle project meeting, project filling and archiving system;
• Ensure the proper coordination between the Engineering and Procurement disciplines;
• Ensure the technical coordination between various disciplines which includes document distribution and correspondence;
• Knowledge of contract drawings and construction terminology.
3. Site Manager
• Minimum 3 years experiences in the same position in oil and gas industry;
• Strong Leadership;
• Familiar with HSE policy and procedures.
4. Safety Officer
• More than 3 years professional safety experience in mining projects;
• Understanding of occupational health and safety law & regulations and experience in assessment, health training, safety;
• High commitment in working environment and safety & business ethic;
• ISO Standard Quality certification, First Aid certification are a must.
5. Community Relation Representative
• Min. 3 years experience in the same position as Public Relation;
• Strong leadership.
6. Civil/ Construction/ Pipeline Superintendent
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor s Degree in related field;
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience as superintendent/ senior supervisor role.
7. Senior Pipeline Engineer
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Naval Architect, or Civil major;
• Minimum 5 years of Pipeline engineering and design experience in the oil & gas industry.
8. QA/QC Inspector
• Minimum 3 years experience in the same position in oil& gas industry;
• Strong Leadership;
• Welding inspector and/or painting certification will be advantage.
9. Heavy Equipment Supervisor
• Minimum an Engineer (S1) with 5 years working experience in same position in oil & gas industry;
• Capable of supervising and coordinating activities of Personnel engaged in various area of heavy equipment management.
• Graduate from nursing academy;
• Min. 3 years experience as paramedic in oil & gas industry.
• Good command in English.
• Computer literate.
Please send your application (max. 200kb) with POSITION AND YOUR NAME ON YOUR EMAIL SUBJECT not later than 28 January 2009 to: email@example.com, cc: firstname.lastname@example.org